Customer Service Wolvies Shop
- Who is Wolvies Shop?
- Wolvies shop is a webshop for companies only, part of Wolvesend Services BV in Hattem. In this shop you’ll find quality products in the products groups wooden toys, garden tools, products for the use in the kitchen, wooden hobby products, pillows and bean bags.
- Added to each delivery an invoice will be provided, including a line with the TVA amount. This invoice will attached to the shipment and used as address label.
- Minimum order value
- The minimum order value that can be accepted is € 100,00 excluding TVA.
- Shipping costs
- Per order an amount of € 7,00 per parcel or € 50,00 per pallet, excluding TVA, will be added for the shipping costs. This is only valid for delivery within the Netherlands. For delivery outside the Netherlands please ask for the actual costs.
You’ll find the total of the shipping costs at our confirmation.
If you prefer to let the orders being delivered at TICA Aalsmeer or Trends & Trade Venlo, that will be possible without extra shipping costs.
- Order procedure
- Please go to the site and choose the required product(‘s) by clicking on the picture. Add the required quantity and fill out all required lines.
Wolvies Shop will check the availability of the ordered products and confirms to you what can be delivered.
After you agree please click the button “I agree” and the system will ask if you prefer to receive the goods at your address or if you want it to be delivered at one of the Cash & Carry markets.
In case you prefer to receive the delivery at your address, the system will guide you to the payment options. After Wolvies Shop has received a payment confirmation, the order will be processed.
- Small parcels which do fit in your letter box, will be sent via Postnl or their partners. Parcels up to 30 kilo’s will be forwarded via DPD. Pallets will be delivered by our forwarders. You’ll have to sign for acceptance of parcels and pallets.
- Delivery conditions
- In case of serious doubts in the presented order or in the available options to fulfil the order, Wolvies Shop reserves the right of refusal of the presented order. You’ll be a.s.a.p. informed of this refusal.
Goods will remain in the property of Wolvies Shop until the moment the payment becomes irrevocable and the goods have been delivered at the agreed address.
- You’ll have to check the shipment at the moment the delivery is offered at your address and sign for acceptance. In case of visible damage, the shipment should be refused. If the box was OK, but you find the product damaged, you’ve 3 days to report this to Wolvies Shop. Never throw packing material or products away and, if possible, make pictures of the situation. Wolvesend will try to replace the damaged item after receipt of the item, packed in the original packing material.
- Report your complains by phone or e-mail within 7 days after the receipt of your order at Wolvies Shop. You’ll get information how the products can be returned. As soon as the shipment arrived and was checked, you’ll receive the involved sum within a few days back on your account.
Wolvies Shop only accepts complete products in its original status and packaging. Wolvies Shop guarantees the products for normal use only, also according the restrictions of the original producer.
- Repayment returns
- The maximum Wolvies Shops will pay back is the actual value of the returned product.
- Payment options
- You can pay via:
- Sofort Banking
- Bancontact/Mister Cash
- iDEAL, only within the Netherlands. By using iDEAL you’ll use your own bank, which guarantees the transfer.
- Via the cash-desk at Cash & Carry markets TICA Aalsmeer or Trends & Trade Venlo
- SOFORT Banking
- SOFORT Banking is an online direct payment method and works on the basis of tried-and-tested online banking. The big advantage is: You don’t need to register or open a virtual account, known as a wallet. It is an immediate and direct transfer of funds. Customers who select SOFORT Banking as their preferred method of payment for an online purchase will be directed straight to the secure sofort.com payment form. All transfer data is carried over automatically so that you only need to enter your bank’s sort code along with your usual online banking login details and finally the confirmation code in order to authorise the transfer. All information delivered to your bank in an encrypted form. The online merchant receives confirmation of the transfer order in real time and can dispatch the goods promptly. This means there’s no waiting time before the goods are sent, as is the case with payments in advance (by means of a bank transfer) for example.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash (only for Belgium)
- A payment via Bancontact/Mister Cash is similar to a payment by credit card. The only needed information is the card number and expiration date. After entering you’re passed automatically to the payment screen of your own bank, where you can fill out the required information. After finishing the order will be processed.
- For a payment via Mastercard card you select this option and add card number, expiration date and the CID/CVC code (see the reverse side of the card).
All information will be sent to the credit card company for approval. Sometimes an additional password is required. After approval the order can be processed.